12.30.2007

Things to Watch - Dec 30

I've poured over my on-screen guide so you don't have to:

CBS - 8:00 - NEW The Amazing Race
ABC - 7:00 - 4 hours of the classic movie: The Sound of Music
NBC - 8:00 - LIVE NFL Football: Titans at Colts - Titans are in the playoffs with a win
ESPN - 8:00 - LIVE College Football - Independence Bowl: Alabama vs Colorado


Marathons galore:
Discovery - ALL DAY - Deadliest Catch marathon
USA Network - ALL DAY - Law & Order: SVU marathon
ESPN2 - ALL DAY - 2007 World Series of Poker marathon
VH1 - ALL DAY - Flavor of Love marathon

Sunday Night Movies
A&E - 10:00 - Jesus Camp (This is a must see)
TBS - 7:30 - The Bourne Supremacy followed by Misison: Impossible 2
TNT - 8:00 - What Women Want
SciFi - 9:00 - Star Trek: First Contact
FX - 8:00 - The Italian Job

Premium Picks
VH1Classic - 8:00 - High Fidelity
EncoreDrama - 8:00 - Carlito's Way
Retroplex - 8:00 - Slap Shot
Flix - 8:00 - Fargo
HBO2 - 9:15 - Music and Lyrics

What i'm TiVo-ing:
At 7 I will be recording The Sound of Music. (I've never seen it.) Fast forwarding through commercials in a 4 hour broadcast is a must.
At 8 I will be watching the Amazing Race live and then switching over to the Football game to hopefully watch the Titans lose so the Browns can make the playoffs.
At 10 I will be recording Jesus Camp so that I can make everyone I know watch it.

No comments: